2011-04-03

I'll start to post blog today !!



I believe that today will become a memorial day.
I will start to write SharePoint dev topic in "English" from today.

I'm a SharePoint developer, and I have some knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, Silverlight, and Windows Phone 7.
I will introduce some effective topics  for SharePoint developers.

Please let me know when


  • there are some errors with my English.
  • there is something wrong about the technology.
  • you have better technology you would like to share.

thanks !!


2 comments:

  1. Your given information related to SharePoint Site Column is very helpful for SharePoint Development.

    SharePoint development assists you to arrange the documents and files and then save them on a central location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing is many thanks to the author because very helpful information for Sharepoint Developers really great.

    Testing the architecture enables SharePoint consulting team to identify and optimize the potential blockages before they have an impact during a live deployment.

    ReplyDelete